C.H.M.E.S (Central Hindu Military Education Society)
The Central Hindu Military Education Society was established by Dharmaveer Dr. Balkrishna Shivram Moonje, a great philanthropist, brave freedom fighter and the pioneer of Military Education in India. Dr. Balkrishna Shivram Moonje was a firm believer of Indianisation of armed forces during the British rule and indispensability of Military Training to Indian youth.
The society has a well developed infrastructure with 165 acres of land in the heart of the holy city of Nashik. The prestigious campus is renowned as “Rambhoomi” and is adored for its discipline and quality education, all over India as well as abroad. The CHME Society has a long tradition of Value System and Military Education. Prestigious Institutions Of C.H.M.E.SocietyToday, CHME is running a number of institutions imparting quality education right from K.G to P.G., from Military Education to Technical Education and Social Sciences to Modern Sciences.
- Dr.Moonje Institute of Management & Computer Studies, Nashik
- Bhosala Military School,Nashik & Nagpur
- Bhosala Military School- Girls,Nashik
- Bhosala Military College,Nashik
- Vidya Prabodhini Prashala Marathi Madhyam, Nashik
- Shishu Vihar Balak Mandir Nashik
- Bhosala Adventure Foundation, Nashik
- Bhosala Krida Kendra, Nashik
- Bhonsala Institute of Technology, Nashik
- Bhonsala Institute of Nursing
- Kanhoji Angre Maritime research Institute