A person having four vedas (knowledge) in front (to guide him), a bow and arrows (power) at his back (to back him) has a combination of "Brahmyam" and Kshatram" and hence he is capable of defeating the enemies either by "Shap" (Power of Knowledge) or "Shar" (Knowledge of Power)
To impart Quality Education for developing vibrant Business Leaders and creating I.T Professionals of High calibre with Indian Values, Global Vision and Social Skills.
We at DMIMCS are committed to impart Professional Education by inculcating three basic values among the students. Building National Character, Quality Education & Developing Management Skills.
The emblem of Dr. Moonje Institute of Management & Computer Studies
- The Emblem demonstrate on the following characteristics
- Indian National Character & Values
- Quality Management Education
- Global Vision
- Technology Enabled
- Society Supportive Hand
- Social Skills
- Support the Mission and Vision of the Institute.
- Personal and Professional Integrity
- Spirit of Cooperation and contribution
- Encourage creativity, innovation, and risk-taking
- Fulfillment of student and stakeholder expectations
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Social Responsibility
We at CHME Society’s Dr.Moonje Institute of Management and Computer Studies are committed for the overall holistic development of all stakeholders of institute like Students, Staff and society at large,
- To impart quality education with Global Vision and Indian Values
- To practice innovative teaching pedagogies
- To create conducive learning and research environment
- To build strong industry academia interface
- To encourage creativity, innovation, and risk-taking
- To promote continuous improvement
- To imbibe social skills in students for active contribution towards society